Forgiveness, the rescue of self acceptance that we may love ourselves again.
I love myself the way I am. I let go of all that is not of love in me.
Forgiveness, the rescue of self-acceptance that we may love ourselves again.
A new sense of hope arises as we let go of the fears in the context of love. The bitterness is resolved as we put our love, warmth and caring into the little things each day. The olive process is always about letting go of the bitterness: individual, ancestral and collective, and the process of marination that reveals the gold within. This process is alchemical, bringing a profound change to our nature and a sweetness of spirit that creates us anew. The new pinker magenta shows us that the love from above is nearer and more accessible than we may think. As we open to the grace of awakening that has already forgiven all that has passed, and walk into the ever-present light of love, we may claim the dignity of our true kingship and the eternal treasures that await us.
- Helps to rescue the love, the caring and the warmth within ourselves, so that we can fully accept ourselves. This can allow us to drop the masks we wear, helping to open the heart and mind, and clear the space for the expression of our individual truth.
- Helps to clear doubts that may obscure the path before us; doubts can lead to disbelief. Clearing confusion so that we gain clarity of the path ahead. Helps us hold faith and clarity while following our path, even when it is not considered a normal or traditional one.
- Supports the nurturing of our gifts and living our dreams. The qualities of compassion, caring, affection and the subtleties of love help support us in being true to ourselves. It may also help us develop our latent inner gifts.
- Helps one to hear what others say with a sense of non-attachment, love, caring and acceptance. Releasing judgement and connecting to deeper levels of our intuition, we are more able to overcome negativity and respond from our heart for the benefit of all concerned.
- Can help one enter deeper levels of relaxation or meditation by facilitation the release of resistance and tension by letting go into love and warmth. This can help us be more receptive to our insights.
Where To Apply
Apply in a band around the body in the areas of the first / root chakra, along the hairline, or anywhere desired.